Pages

One Flew over the Cukoos nest....

 
My absolute fav film & book of all time is One flew over the cuckoos nest
 
McMurphy: "Is that crazy enough for ya'? Want me to take a shit on the floor?"

McMurphy: "What do you think you are, for Christsake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not!
You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it."

Jack Nicholson is my favourite actor hes also fab in The Shining (another bloody good film!)
I also like Girl Interupted (Lisas my fav character)
 
which obv is very similar to One flew where they are both set on psychiatric wards!
(when I was younger I really wanted to work on one!)
if you have not seen One flew yet you really must its a great story, funny and the friendship between McMurphy and the Cheif is beautiful
I'm currently reading On the Road by Jack Kerouac, but my next read me thinks might be Tom Wolfes Electric Kool Aid Acid Test,
appantley they are making it into a film?!
and I must read the book before I see the film!

what are you all reading?, and what are your fav films and why?
 
and Just before I go this is the most recent item Desdemona has found, one for the fellas this....
 
Photobucket

Vintage original unworn 1960's / 1970's
mens mod dandy shirt with matching tie
starting bid £8
go to our ebay listings for further details and lots more vintage....
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/desdemona_vintage/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...