Pages

Devon Break...

 I've been in bed most of the day feeling grotty,
(luckily I have a job where I work from home in bed on my lappytopp if I'm ill)
so thought I'd blog a little then I couldn't stop so make sure your sitting comfortably! lol!
sooooo....
well the break to Devon was amazing really didn't want to come home, we were lucky to have really gorgeous weather that week
went to the most fab place called Bygones (http://www.bygones.co.uk/) which is a great nostalgic place to wonder round with a whole replica 19th century high street
set up inside with a sweet shop, toy store, ladies clothes shop, pub, bakeries etc! so adorable I felt as though I was in Oliver! the musical!
we also went to Becky falls were there's loads of waterfalls and an amazing "money tree", were you had to place a coin in, so the pixies would look after you on your travels!!(see photos)
the views are all so beautiful, living in Dartford and Chatham all my life I forgot places like this existed!




                                                            *Bygones.....


                                        *Becky Falls......


                                 *Money tree......



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, please leave a comment :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...